Tuesday, February 7, 2012

More Books!

I finished 1984 over the weekend. There is so much to say about it. It is a very well-written novel that I can now see why is considered a classic. I won't give any spoilers away because I know a couple of you are wanting to read it! I'll just say that it's frightening to think about some of the concepts Orwell makes. It's not my favorite book by any means, but I definitely feel enlightened after having read it. I still recommend reading it at least once!

Next I'm on to a number of books. I want to read Heaven is for Real. I've heard wonderful things about it. Then, my friend, Jessica, is supposed to be giving me a book called The Secret Fan. Plus, we're reading a book called The Black Duck in the 8th grade class I'm observing with. Updates to follow!

Happy Reading,
Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment