Sunday, September 25, 2011

Week 5: Busy, Busy, Busy

     What. A. Week. I'm so upset that I wasn't able to blog like a mad woman this week as usual! These last seven days were filled with two research essays, a poem, three tennis meets, and work! Taking a deep breath now...
That being said, I have not had the time I would have liked to finish A Wrinkle in Time. In fact, I haven't got much further than I was in my previous post about it. I did read this novel for about 30 minutes this week (I'll give more detail in a future post).
I, also, read a little further in Crazy Love. It was about how this life is nothing but a vapor and that God runs this show. It's not about us, it's about Him.
James 4:14!!
 I also read, for my Renaissance class, three poems by Sir Thomas Wyatt. Sounds exciting, right? :)
I'm taking an online class through Cowley, so I was required to read about 30 pages worth of William Bradford's History of Plymouth Plantation.
As I said, much reading this week, just not exactly the reading I have been wanting to do! Hopefully things calm down a bit for this next one.
Read for a total of about 2.5 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment